Maggy

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

So exciting

I finally got in touch with Jaenna last night, and she's getting married! We've been missing each others calls for over three weeks, and we spoke last night and she told me the great news. And...

I'm going to be a bridesmaid. Which I am so thrilled about, it's hard to even say. Jaenna is one of those friends who will always be close to my heart and I love that I'll get to be part of her wedding.

Oddly enough, weddings are one thing I'm not jaded about. At least, other people's. My own? Will be in a garden. With beer. But only imported! (I hope you're reading this, Mom...)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said…

    I am reading this, however belatedly. I've been working on the garden for a while now. But I should tell you that if you choose a date that's not in August, it just won't work.

    (You got that imported beer thing from my mother, didn't you?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com