Maggy

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

GIANTS WEEKEND


Here are some pictures from this weekend when Daddy and Meg visited. I'd given Daddy Giants tickets for his birthday, and the weekend of the game was finally here!






Here we are next to Madison Square Garden.









And at the game. In case you were wondering, the guy on the right works for Bear Stearns, wants to buy his mother a house when he gets rich, has a keg waiting at home ON ICE, and thinks that Manning should just THROW THE BALL IT'S HIS JOB!

Yeah, we weren't wondering either.













We're happy because we're winning. Go Blue!















And they won!













I have a few more pictures, will post them as soon as I get a chance.



1 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like fun...When did your dad get so darn old???? haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com