Maggy

Monday, August 13, 2007

drive by blogging

For my three loyal readers out there - here's something I stole from fivewells.blogspot.com




You Are Expressionism



Moody, emotional, and even a bit angsty... you certainly know how to express your emotions.

At times, you tend to lack perspective on your life, probably as a result of looking inward too much.

This introspection does give you a flair for the dramatic. And it's even maybe made you cultivate some artistic talents!

You have a true artist's temperament... which is a blessing and a curse.



Every description of me (astrological, numerological, blogquizogical) uses the word angsty. Even my "Maggy Needs" came up with some angst. But what can you do? Wait, I'm not sure if that was angsty...

Also, in case you sometimes worry that you will miss one of these scintillating updates, I've added a notifylist feature - go ahead, sign up! Scroll down to the bottom of this here page and you'll see. You'll get an email EVERY TIME I update. I know, it's pretty hard to comprehend the amazingness that would involve, but I swear I'll do it.

sidenote: do I really think my blog is important enough to have a notifylist of its very own? I don't. But we're not going to tell it that. Don't hurt my blog's feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com