Maggy

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

clearly i should be commander-in-chief

And by that I mean, commander-in-chief of answering dumbass questions. Is that a job? It must be, I have it.

I am keeping track of all the ridiculous questions I am asked this week because it's getting honestly entertaining. Latest "I need to mail a letter- how do I do that?" OK, I know that sometimes it's hard to get used to new systems but come on! I was like "OK, do you have an envelope? Yes. Do you know how to print the address on it? Yes. Do you know where the postage machine is? Yes. And the mailbox? Yes. Great! You should be able to do it then!"

Stop! I know you're jealous! The glamorous life of an executive assistant continues on.

Why I don't have a reality show remains a mystery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com