Maggy

Monday, January 01, 2007

It's all about me

Happy New Year. Time for some narcissistic photo lovin'. Because, quite frankly, if you can't be narcissistic in your own blog, well- where can you be?

These are me being naughty, and dreamy...



















These are me being both thoughtful and pensive...



These are me being suspicious and sleepy...
















So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and I hope you all are well. Perhaps quite soon I will have a post of substance. But I wouldn't count on it.

Love, me

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said…

    I'm happy to see you're writing again. (I could say "your writing" but that would have a different meaning.)

    These are cool pictures. But that top one looks like a serious overdose problem.

    (Blogger is fighting me over this comment - so it may show up twice - or not at all)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com