Maggy

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

fractious

tending to cause trouble; also, irritable.

since i'm bad at titling posts, i will now use a word of the day to do so. sometimes i think my google homepage has it in for me- when the words of the day are

carom: to strike and rebound; also, a glancing off.
fractious: tending to cause trouble; also, irritable.
ratiocination: the process of reasoning.


one can only assume that i'm in for a bitch of a day. i'm not even going to get into my horoscope...


oh, who am i kidding? of course i will!! here's my horror-scope.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Just because someone comes to you with a good idea doesn't mean you need to drop everything in your life and jump on board. Instead of following your attraction for distraction, bring yourself back to your center and think about how this new project fits with your current plans. If it could pull you too far off center, don't be afraid to say no.




J. has renamed the horror-scope the CaptainObvious-scope. So to all of you out there who were going to come to me with a good idea? I might not jump on board! So save your good ideas, I got no time. (just kidding please bring me good ideas life is a snooze fest and i desperately need some entertainment)

anyway, since life is the aforementioned snoozefest and my email buddy has deserted me, look out for more completely inane rambling. Yeah, I see you there on the edge of your seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com