Maggy

Monday, April 16, 2007

Oh my!

Oh my! you say... How lovely!

Why thank you for noticing! I say.

Yes, I did clean the kitchen, and the living room, and eliminate the rank garbage/dead rat smell! It wasn't easy, but I did it. And yes, those flowers on the table are from me. I know, I shouldn't have, but I was feeling extravagent after spending only $150 on changing the lock that someone broke their key in. It was hard to run home to make sure the locksmith could get in, but I was actually glad he was late, because if he hadn't been? I wouldn't have had the chance to do that extra load of dishes!

And my boss is super glad I'm taking a half day off to supervise the maintenance on the rest of the apartment this Wednesday. Good thing he's in NC!

Seriously, though- I rocked out with my productivity today. Writing table is all set up for tomorrow, and I have one giant bag of clothes to go to the Salvation Army. Also pretty flowers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com