Maggy

Sunday, August 19, 2007

oh, the weekend

many people spend their weekends doing fun things. i often spend mine under the covers rewatching episodes of television shows long since gone off the air while planning only when to get up to fill my bottle of water and hoping that the water bottle being empty coincides with when i need to go to the bathroom. i don't necessarily enjoy these weekends, but it's something that i do when i'm overwhelmed. the phone gets turned off so i can pretend there's nothing wrong with the hibernation. the only problem comes when it's time to re-enter the world and i realize spending three days eating takeout in bed with my phone off isn't the most productive way to spend a gorgeous weekend.

wait! i did move to the couch for a few hours to watch some tv not available in my bedroom. hah! i am no longer a waste of space.

and, here's a photo from montana to illustrate how my brain feels right about now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com