Maggy

Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas...

I'm starting to get in the Christmas spirit - for the first time in a few years I'm taking some time off so I can go home for more than two days, so it's very exciting! I added a button to the side bar with my "Amazon Wish List" in the spirit of consumerism. Actually, I put it there because otherwise I may receive six boxes of Jello for Christmas, and well, I might be a vegan again by then.

Hey - how about an interactive post? Tell me in the comments box what your best and worst Christmas presents have been...

Also, sign up for my notifylist already because frankly, it makes me feel like I'm sitting at the coolkids lunchtable again when I see a new person on. Scroll to the bottom and find the handy dandy button, and never again worry that you're missing my ramblings, I'll send you an email when I update!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nuh uh!!! Notifylist does NOT work, I am here to tell you. :-p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com