Maggy

Thursday, July 19, 2007

you'll be sorry

R. and I were talking about touchy subjects, as in the things that you are sensitive about to the point where once you tell someone not to joke with/harass you about, it's fairly upsetting when they do. I have a few of these, where it's just not funny to me. Maybe to you, but live my life for a while, and you'd see. Do you see me picking on your clown issues?

The list, for those who are interested:

hot buttons - memory: I know I have a bad memory, there are a lot of reasons for that. Please don't harass me, you are far less funny than you imagine. messy: you think? i am aware that i am a mess. i'm working on it. i've been this way for 25 years, and i hate it more than you, I guarantee. hearing: i am partially deaf in one ear. I really can't hear you, and no, it's not funny. No, not even when you say it. Bite me. eating habits: why yes, i am eating pickles out of the jar I store on my bedside table with a side of salami and some sour straws. see the aforementioned bite me. i'm eating, at least.

my temper: I have a temper? shocking. this is totally news to me. because god knows, if you get on my back about one of the above quirks, i will respond in a completely rational fashion.

oh, and i might be sarcastic. but i'm ok with people pointing that out.

next post will be: things that i suck at that i'm totally ok with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com