Maggy

Sunday, August 06, 2006

updates for today

I decided to change the format, in the hopes that I'd find the new one more inspiring. And I was going to post a picture on the side, and start the process of turning this into a "real" blog. Unfortunately, I am terribly intimidated by html, and recovering from a bout with the flu, and am not necessarily ready to learn something new.

I'm trying to get things in order in my life, bit by bit, but remain stuck on the apartment situation. It's incredibly uncomfortable to be here (for many reasons, many of which are my fault, and that I could fix if I had the energy). But, for some reason, it just feels impossible to deal with.

I'm terrible at confrontation, and beyond that, I'm at a loss as to what I would do even if the roommate situation were sorted out. My fridge and stove would still be broken, I would still have too much stuff to fit in the apartment, I still wouldn't have a regular schedule set.

So, it's easier to ignore this, and hide out in my bedroom, or at other people's apartments.

Pathetic, I know.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said…

    I like your new template and I hope it inspires you.

    To add your photo to the sidebar you just need to get the photo into your profile. Start a regular blog post and upload the photo. Copy the url that shows up on the "edit HTML" page. Go back to the dashboard and click "edit profile." Down the page a bit is a place to enter a photo url. Paste the URL you just copied from the uploaded photo. You can then delete the dummy post you started to upload the photo. Confusing? Call me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com